Fab Sugar's Fashion Editor Jamie Roy is ready for Spring! She gives us her style tips on her top 5 favourite looks you MUST have this Spring/Summer season.
1. Tucker DI exclusive The Blouse - Bubble Gum Sticks. I love the Spring colours in this blouse and the fun and easy to wear cut is flattering without making you look like you’re hiding something underneath!
2. The new mid-rise skinny jeans from J Brand in Bright Red are adorable and totally huge right now since colour-blocking is now back in style. You can wear them with a bright top, anything black for a rock chic look, or even them with nautical stripes.
3. Kain tops are such a stylish and comfortable staple to have in your closet. The tanks are sexy, yet casual looking and the tees are perfect for layering under chunky cardigans or plaid button downs.
4. Elizabeth and James Malcolm Shirt -This E & J Malcolm Shirt isn’t your everyday white shirt, but the best part is that you can wear it everyday! It’s long and has a slim fit so that it’s more stylish than your boyfriend’s button down, and the pleats in the back give it even more flare.
5. Bolongaro Trevor Larisa Jacket I love the cut of this versatile blazer and the lace is elegant and edgy all at the same time. It would look amazing paired with a vest or a silk cami and can be worked with a pencil skirt, cropped black pants or jeans depending on your mood. This is definitely on my wish list!