It may seem very early in the season, however, now is the time to buy your whites. As soon as we have a milder day where the sun shines for more than a morning, they’ll be gone…
1. The thicker the denim/cotton the better.
2. It's a great idea to choose either a style that has already had the pockets taken out - or we can do this easily for you.
3. Think carefully about the size you buy for the best fit. White will give, but you will also find you’ll have to wash them more often.
4. Try different shapes; don't shy away from trying a skinny and do dare to try a flare.
5. Buy a Chai Hanky Panky while you're at it - we can guarantee you supreme comfort and no VPL.
We’ve chosen a few of our favourite white jeans and will show you how simple it is to style them.
Secondly, Cecilia is wearing something a little different – still a skinny, by Rag & Bone in Goetz Print. The pattern on these is extremely flattering and so much fun. Paired together here with the Stella McCartney Denim Shirt.
This is the Hudson Babyboot - Hudson have kindly saved you a job and taken the front pockets out for you. Such a difference!
Here we have teamed the White’s with an Elizabeth and James Tie Back Tee in Hyper Pink.
For a cropped white, try the MiH Paris, a gorgeous, tailored straight leg, that crops just before the ankle. Super flattering.
Try to pair your whites with a cashmere jumper to add some texture. Here we’ve picked the Feel The Piece Round Neck in Navy.
We love a flare, and truly believe these can be the most forgiving whites to try. They don't cling to the thigh, and make your legs look endlessly long. Here we have the Citizens of Humanity Hutton; Paired with an Elizabeth and James Owen top in Ecru/Hyper Pink.
Come in and see us in the Guildford boutique on Swan Lane or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any more Denim Dilemmas!