Donna Ida Thornton interviews CEO and co-founder of J Brand, Jeff Rudes.
1.Who is your Denim Icon?
2. Where in the world are girls best dressed?
Paris, London and New York. Florence for men!
3. Where do you see the future of denim?
What's happening now is modern and relevant and beyond classic denim - the future is fashion. When I say fashion I don't mean dresses on a runway - I'm talking about shape, fit and fabric.
4. Which style of jeans is your favourite?
5. Where is your hometown?
I was born in New York and have lived in LA since 1984 but I now have a residence in New York as well - in Soho.
6. Where is your favourite place to unwind?
Cabo in Mexico for a long weekend to relax and recharge the batteries.
7. What’s on your iPod at the moment?
Adele and a bunch of Euro stuff - Claude Challe, Erykah Badu and Al Green and the Stones. Always the Stones.
8. What’s your favourite food/restaurant?
Cipriani in New York - the one in Soho. It's the best.
9. Where do you like to shop?
Jeffrey - of course! And Barney's.
10. Where’s your ultimate holiday destination?
A secluded white sand beach in South East Asia.
Shop J Brand.
Read our Live Chat with Jeff Rudes.