Fancy the chance to go skiing all day in THE most stylish outfit, followed by a glass of champagne served in a relaxing hot tub whilst overlooking the Alps?
Chalet Le Marti is a fabulous property with a super stylish look and hip decor. Located in the heart of the Chamonix valley, Chalet Le Marti is in a perfect location with easy access to some of the best skiing in the Alps.
The winner will be met at the airport by your private driver and taken to the chalet where a fabulous Champagne reception with delicious canapés awaits you in front of a roaring open fire.
Le Marti offers the luxury of an intimate boutique hotel, with eight spacious bedrooms (each with their own generous en suite bathroom), clustered around spacious living areas that have a very contemporary feel with a rustic twist.
While super stylish, the emphasis is on guest comfort, with large comfortable furniture, a sauna and hot tub; perfect for après-ski relaxation.
Perfect Moment Ski Holiday Competition includes:
- Perfect Moment Ski Wear Outfit - one jacket and bottoms
- Three nights accommodation with exclusive use of Chalet Le Marti for up to 16 people
- Exclusive bath products from Bamford Body
- High quality bed-linen, towels, robes and slippers
- Fresh flowers
- Airport transfers from and to Geneva airport
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Breakfast served daily
- One dinner with a private chef*
- Daily housekeeping
- Hip Chalets concierge services to help with pre-planning your ski holiday
To enter simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Perfect Moment Competition' in the subject line and follow @donnaidadenim. This competition is now closed.
Terms & conditions:
- Strictly for the winter season January - April 2014
- Not available during school holidays and peak weeks
- All food and drinks charged for separately outside the Champagne and canapé reception. Breakfast is included.
- Max 16 guests staying
- *All costs for food and drinks charged for separately
- Ski passes, equipment hire and ski instructing not included
- Terms and conditions apply. The competition ends on 31st December 2013 and the winner will be notified by email on 2nd January 2014.