FULL TIME SALES ASSISTANT AT CHELSEA BOUTIQUE
We are looking for a new Retail Sales Assistant for our Chelsea boutique. You should be experienced in all aspects of excellent customer service: maximising sales by greeting clients, introducing product and assisting with styling.
An instinct for hitting and exceeding targets is essential. You will need to establish and promote customer loyalty while maintaining the high standards installed by the brand. You should be confident, committed and have a professional attitude.
Salary: negotiable base salary + bonus + wardrobe allowance. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We are taking applications for interns and work experience. You will be working predominantly in Head Office and will assist on fashion shoots and with web content management.
You will also assist with stock control and general office administration. Experience with Photoshop is an advantage.
We are also taking applications for PR interns. You will be working with the PR & Marketing Manager in Head Office and assisting with press call outs, releases and the general implementation of the PR plan.
Applicants should be willing to learn and work hard. Travel expenses and food allowance offered.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CMS CONTENT EDITOR AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Day to day technical maintenance of the company’s website using Magento CMS including adding and editing product information, maintaining product catalog, adding and tagging images, changing pricing according to promotions, updating banners and content blocks with supplied Artwork and according to the technical specification.
Assist and manage the online marketing functions and activities and work with external agencies on Google Adwords, Affiliate marketing, PPC, Social media and content marketing according to technical guidelines provided. Must have at least three years of experience in a similar role.
CMS Content Editor & Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
1. Work with our Magento support agency, submit and monitor support tickets and help resolve issues. Help with integration of product databases and work closely with merchandising and customer services team.
2. Monitor and report on key business metrics and KPI including conversion rates, channel traffic, newsletter performance and revenue data. Prepare reports for review and management meetings.
3. Manage, organize and update product offering across company websites including prioritising seasonal brands and product types.
4. Plan and update pricing and product data structure across the relevant brands for product types by analysis of price lists and comparison of competitor web offerings, using company formulas where applicable.
5. Maintain products on company database in order to feed relevant partner websites keeping all websites up to date according to technical specifications.
6. Update model SKUs on internal Magento CMS system for website, including rich data, product images in various sizes and selling price and general product descriptions and attributes.
7. Assist with managing the company’s marketing strategy, coordinate workstreams and projects with external agencies on Google Adwords, PPC, Affiliate Marketing, SEO, Social Media and content marketing
8. Manage and update company websites incl. special offers and categories for given product offerings. Edit, tag and optimise blog posts.
9. Use the following systems and tools / skills to support this role Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Photoshop, HTML: The following are useful but not essential; PHP, CSS.
10. Communication with supplier representatives and merchandisers in order to clarify correct price lists, any special offers and general price checking.
11. Maintain and update newsletter subscriber database. Populate newsletter template with artwork provided.
Analytical skills are necessary to complete weekly trading and end of day reports. An advanced knowledge of Google analytics would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Magento CMS
- Minimum three years of experience in a similar role
- Proven knowledge of PPC and SEO
- A passion and experience in ecommerce
- Good communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Email marketing experience and knowledge of segmentation
- Experience with affiliates and blogger outreach
- Experience of working with agencies.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We are always looking for great people to join our sales team. So, if you are interested in working at Donna Ida please send your CV and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org