Donna Ida is always looking for bright, enthusiastic and talented people to join our team. We have three boutiques in the UK where our team of denim specialists are passionate about curating the modern wardrobe for you with our edit of the best designer brands.
The Ultimate Denim Destination Donna Ida is recruiting for an Ecommerce Executive to support the company's online sales and presence. They will be responsible for online content, SEO, PPC and email build, ensuring that there is a consistent brand message. This position will report into the Head of Multi Channel and be a strategic hire. Candidates should have a minimum two years experience in a similar role and ideally have knowledge of Magento.
Candidates will need a good working knowledge of HTML, SEO and PPC, and strong analytical skills.
We are a small and dedicated team and this role requires a serious self-starter who is going to hit the ground running and who has a proven track record of the following:
- Reviewing and refining processes to ensure optimal efficiencies -
- Work closely with Content Manager & Senior Designer to manage and update the quarterly content schedule -
- Responsible for uploading products to Magento, adding product descriptions, attributes, meta details, optimising images and ensuring that process adheres to SEO best practise -
- Upload all site assets supplied by design -
- Build content pages with supplied art work -
- Merchandising the site using Google Analytics and reports from Buying & Merchandising -
- Support marketing with any competitions, advertising and data capture -
- Optimise and improve the online customer experience to maximise conversion -
- Point of contact for our external developers and our in-store systems to ensure the integration is running smoothly and to iron out any problems between them -
- Responsible for on-page SEO across donnaida.com from products, categories, pages and blog -
- Work closely with eCom manager to identify SEO possibilities for growth and implement, including reviewing the IA and ensuring the site is adhering to best practise -
- Manage Google Adwords account -
- Work closely with eCom manager to set and run the campaigns and adjust accordingly -
- Manage Pure360 -
- Build email in html with artwork provided -
- Send and manage email database -
ANALYTICS & REPORTING:
- Weekly reporting on traffic, conversion and sales identify ways to drive traffic, conversion, customer retention and overall online improvements -
- Analyse email performance -
- Continually monitor e-commerce industry best practices (competitor & other industries) and new technology and share appropriately -
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
MARKETING ASSISTANT/OFFICE JUNIOR
The Ultimate Denim Destination Donna Ida is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant/Office Junior to join our luxury fashion Head Office team. The candidate will assist in all areas of the business so would suit a business, marketing or fashion graduate. Daily tasks will include assisting with head office admin, customer service and sending out orders, delivering packages to local addresses in the Donna Ida electric van, uploading products and drafting product descriptions and blogs for PR & Marketing Manager, scheduling social media content (Twitter, Facebook, Polyvore, etc), helping with stock when required, assisting on the shop floor, plus assisting on photo shoots with our photographer. You will be a point of contact between our boutiques and Head Office so a friendly, outgoing personality is key. Donna Ida believes in internal promotion, training and development so there will be opportunities to grow with this role. Must have full clean driving licence. To apply email a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for Donna Ida and attach a CV to email@example.com with Marketing Assistant/Office Junior in the subject line.
FULL TIME SALES ASSISTANT
We are looking for a new Retail Sales Assistant for our Belgravia boutique. You should be experienced in all aspects of excellent customer service: maximising sales by greeting clients, introducing product and assisting with styling. An instinct for hitting and exceeding targets is essential. You will need to establish and promote customer loyalty while maintaining the high standards installed by the brand. You should be confident, committed and have a professional attitude. Salary: negotiable base salary + bonus + wardrobe allowance. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org