Donna Ida is always looking for bright, enthusiastic and talented people to join our team. We have three boutiques in the UK where our team of denim specialists are passionate about curating the modern wardrobe for you with our edit of the best designer brands.
MARKETING ASSISTANT/OFFICE JUNIOR
The Ultimate Denim Destination Donna Ida is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant/Office Junior to join our luxury fashion Head Office team. The candidate will assist in all areas of the business so would suit a business, marketing or fashion graduate. Daily tasks will include assisting with head office admin, customer service and sending out orders, delivering packages to local addresses in the Donna Ida electric van, uploading products and drafting product descriptions and blogs for PR & Marketing Manager, scheduling social media content (Twitter, Facebook, Polyvore, etc), helping with stock when required, assisting on the shop floor, plus assisting on photo shoots with our photographer. You will be a point of contact between our boutiques and Head Office so a friendly, outgoing personality is key. Donna Ida believes in internal promotion, training and development so there will be opportunities to grow with this role. Must have full clean driving licence. To apply email a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for Donna Ida and attach a CV to email@example.com with Marketing Assistant/Office Junior in the subject line.
The Ultimate Denim Destination Donna Ida is recruiting for an Ecommerce Manager to oversee the company's online sales and presence. They will be responsible for conveying a consistent brand image that attracts customers by encouraging sales on the Web. This position will report into the Head of Multi Channel and be a strategic hire. Candidates should have three years experience in a similar role and ideally have knowledge of Magento.
The candidate will be required to:
- Run the Online Marketing Calendar in line with the Company Trading Calendar
- Reporting weekly, monthly and yearly with KPIs
- Responsible for the development of the move to mobile, development of an app
- Manage projects, complete end to end process from mapping customer journeys, UX, wireframes
- Optimise and improve the online customer experience to maximise conversion
- Be the point of contact for our developers and our in-store systems to ensure the integration is running smoothly and to iron out any problems between them
- Implement and manage the merging of the customer databases
- Responsible for uploading products to Magento, adding product descriptions and Metags
- SEO across donnaida.com from products, pages and blog
- Social Media strategy and implementation – across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google+, Linked In, Pinterest and brief, manage, create and upload content for social channels and blog. Manage any competitions, advertising and data capture.
- Manage Google Adwords and set a strategy for Donna Ida – set and run the campaigns and adjust accordingly
- Manage external advertising, partnerships and affiliate schemes
- Building customer loyalty by answering customer service emails to ensure premium service. Building on existing loyalty scheme and working with Head of Multi Channel to pull the system from online through to stores and driving this
- This includes organizing promotions, working with shipping companies to reduce transportation costs and making advertising decisions. Web maintenance and troubleshooting are also ongoing for a website.
- Day to day technical maintenance of the company’s website using Magento CMS including adding and editing product information, maintaining product catalogue, adding and tagging images, changing pricing according to promotions, updating banners and content blocks with supplied Artwork and according to the technical specification.
- Maintain and update newsletter subscriber database. Populate newsletter template with artwork provided.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org